Friday, October 6, 2017

Detroit Lions Big Win Over the Vikings

When I tell you I yelled the entire 4th quarter I am not exaggerating. My Detroit Lions give me anxiety and a need to cuss a lot at the screen. The fourth quarter has to be most intense time watching the game because it's normally close and we have been known to go either way. The game against the Minnesota Vikings was no different. It was definitely a nail biter up until the 2 minute warning. Our defense has been strong for quite some time and have been known to win us the games. This game was about respect and earning it on the field, away from home. It's almost like a child going over a friend's house to play. All the "training" they received on knowing how to act has to be shown away from home. The Lion's showed up and showed out this past Sunday. With a 3-1 record and a power ranking of 2nd place, I only expect their A game to be brought this Sunday against the Panthers. I expect this to be intense, especially with the Panthers beating the champs. More on their big win and to hear what they had to say go to: http://www.freep.com/story/sports/columnists/jeff-seidel/2017/10/01/detroit-lions-minnesota-vikings-quotes/721844001/





If you like to bet, you can listen in to the OddsShark's podcast at OddsShark.libsyn.com where they break down the games and top picks. For injury reports and any line-movement updates, follow them on Twitter @oddssharks and on YouTube as oddsharkvideo. There is always a way to follow football without looking at the game via social media.


5 comments:

  1. I agree, man! It makes me so anxious watching the Lions and the 4th quarter is always very intense. When the Offense keeps stalling and the Defense starts getting fatigued it's a struggle... BUT this year that Defense has looked amazing and is clearly winning us these games. The Offense needs to start scoring more points to help out our Defense as the season progresses for the Lions to be successful in the Playoffs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! We are big lions fans in our house and i always love seeing articles about them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I'm a big Lions fan and it makes me happy to see someone blogging about them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I grew up watching the Lions. My whole family was over watching this game. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that I can feel your emotion through the post. I can actually tell that you care about the Lion's and how well they do. As a Lion's fan, I think this is a great post!

    ReplyDelete

Detroit Lions Big Win Over the Vikings

When I tell you I yelled the entire 4th quarter I am not exaggerating. My Detroit Lions give me anxiety and a need to cuss a lot at the...